Tuesday, January 19, 2021

The Power of Gratefulness

 While listening to a podcast on Spotify of Ologies with Alie Ward which my sister recommended to me ( Thank you sis!! :)  )  

about Gratefulness and how Happiness actually creates success and not the other way around. <------ *Super important to take note!* 

HAPPINESS = SUCCESS         SUCCESS ≠ HAPPINESS


Also today I just watched a class with Renato Cardoso on Youtube about being grateful, even for the littlest things that seem insignificant. 

Being grateful for the time right now, everything we have right now.

Gratefulness allows us to recognize what we have, what we have achieved until now, and how wonderful things are with what we have.

And just taking a picture at the logic of gratefulness -
 
what does it matter to achieve or receive things we long for if we are not even grateful for what we have already received?

We must be grateful for what we have before we can be fully grateful for what we hope to receive

I wish I could tattoo this into my brain, 

A grateful attitude leads to Happiness and Happiness leads to success and not vice-versa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment