Sunday, November 15, 2020

Gift from the heart


Whenever I gave what I knew would be good to give, a smile, a tip, paying the rest of someone's bill, an unexpected honest compliment, a pat on the shoulder, 
a release of someone else's burden.... 

Doing good for the pure sake of doing good, expecting absolutely nothing in return. 

- Gd has always recompensed me in the most simplest to the most sweetly unexpected of ways. Always. 

Practicing self - control, 
waiting my turn, 
being patient, being self-less, thinking of other's needs and not just my own,  
opening my hand when necessary, accepting correction even when I thought I was 100% correct.
Accepting the reality, especially when things seem to not be going exactly as I expected it to be. 
Forgiving myself and others when my first instinct would have been to hold a grudge or self - criticize.

Gd always gives equal for equal, and for love & good - even more than we could initially expect.
Gd loves us and wants us to grow in the way that Gd knows we need to.
We are here, every heart beat, every breath in and out, because we have a purpose.

Never underestimate your affect on the world, the universe, on everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment