Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Flock of Dead Ravens Dream

Yesterday night, on the 3rd of November I had a really vivid dream. 

I was in England, and I was in front of a palace. and as I was heading to enter the palace, at the entrance there was a "mat", which actually was not a common door mat, this mat to the entrance of the palace was made of grass 

The most peculiar thing when I looked that was inside of the mats made of grass was a bunch of dead black Ravens with shiny reflective feathers very real.

 In the dream I looked a little closer to see if they were in fact already dead and without getting too close to possibly smell them decomposing, I could already tell that they were dead.

I can even count in my mind about how many that I saw in that bunch on the grass mats was about 10 of them all of them dead and stuck inside of the grass in the mat in front of the entrance to the Palace. 


I did some research on the internet and I came up with some results about having dreams with dead Ravens and actually it is a pretty positive thing, 

Most Common Raven Dreams:
To see a Dead Raven: To see a dead raven in dream is a very good sign, as death of a raven means death of misfortune. 
Such dreams indicate that you are strong enough to break any barriers in life and drive away any misfortune

so for me when I'm praying to the Creator and asking for a sign to specific questions in my life -

and specifically on this day I get this sign in the dream,

 I would say this is this is pretty indicative and definitely for the fact that they were already dead - 
for me that was pretty shocking and  uncomfortable to have to walk over them to be able to get inside of the palace but nonetheless I did end up walking over that absurd door mat and also my dog walked over the strange mat in the dream as well,

so I see this as a sign that I could have many trials and I will pass over all of them b'h"


No comments:

Post a Comment